Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

This message is for whom it may concern.I have spoken with (LifeStorage Employee) and (LifeStorage Employee) of Life Storage's corporate division.

(LifeStorage Employee) has agreed to an illegal issuing of a storage unit eviction against me due to my complaining of sexual harassment performed by Life Storage employee, (LifeStorage Employee)of the 601 West Harrison location in Chicago, IL. Also, this illegal eviction has been mostly avoided by (LifeStorage Employee), Store Director located within Chicago, IL. No one has properly handled my case therefore,. I will not be ran away by illegal and criminal eviction notices I've already contacted the Illinois Commerce Commission, ABC 7 News and the Better Business Bureau.

If my case continues to be avoided than I will have no choice but to proceed with legal action against Life Storage LLC including it's operator and owner Cobalt. I am being retaliated against and my access code has been disabled illegally and via retaliation due to many sexual harassment complaints by me and my sister, (Victim/Complainant) reporting (LifeStorage Employee). As of Friday June 03, 2016 he has disabled my access code illegally and my bill was due June 02, 2016. The access code is to be disabled the 5th day of none payment which is June 07.

2016. I am uncomfortable with meeting up or being within the presence of your employee (LifeStorage Employee) so, I will like for someone to be assigned with escorting to me to my unit of which my lock has been reported to be jammed for over 2 weeks. I do not feel comfortable with him speaking or being around him. In that case, I am filing a police report against him due to his unwanted sexual advances and criminal behavior bringing upon my emotional and mental disturbance.

I will move forward with court proceedings if this behavior continues and no corrective actions are taken place.

ATTENTION: The same person that sexually harassed me and my sister was the same person that gave me this eviction letter.

This reviewer shared experience about "sexually harassment" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $700. This person is overall dissatisfied with LifeStorage and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about LifeStorage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Storage category for more informed decision or compare LifeStorage to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with LifeStorage?

Comments

Ridiculous no company should treat you like that Or bad!