Lifestorage - Sexual Harassment and Retaliation at Life Storage after Reporting Unwanted Sexual Advances
This message is for whom it may concern.I have spoken with (LifeStorage Employee) and (LifeStorage Employee) of Life Storage's corporate division.
(LifeStorage Employee) has agreed to an illegal issuing of a storage unit eviction against me due to my complaining of sexual harassment performed by Life Storage employee, (LifeStorage Employee)of the 601 West Harrison location in Chicago, IL. Also, this illegal eviction has been mostly avoided by (LifeStorage Employee), Store Director located within Chicago, IL. No one has properly handled my case therefore,. I will not be ran away by illegal and criminal eviction notices I've already contacted the Illinois Commerce Commission, ABC 7 News and the Better Business Bureau.
If my case continues to be avoided than I will have no choice but to proceed with legal action against Life Storage LLC including it's operator and owner Cobalt. I am being retaliated against and my access code has been disabled illegally and via retaliation due to many sexual harassment complaints by me and my sister, (Victim/Complainant) reporting (LifeStorage Employee). As of Friday June 03, 2016 he has disabled my access code illegally and my bill was due June 02, 2016. The access code is to be disabled the 5th day of none payment which is June 07.
2016. I am uncomfortable with meeting up or being within the presence of your employee (LifeStorage Employee) so, I will like for someone to be assigned with escorting to me to my unit of which my lock has been reported to be jammed for over 2 weeks. I do not feel comfortable with him speaking or being around him. In that case, I am filing a police report against him due to his unwanted sexual advances and criminal behavior bringing upon my emotional and mental disturbance.
I will move forward with court proceedings if this behavior continues and no corrective actions are taken place.
ATTENTION: The same person that sexually harassed me and my sister was the same person that gave me this eviction letter.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Sexually Harassment
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On March 6, 2016, I contracted with LD Moving and Storage to help move and relocate our items from El Cajon, CA to Gulfport, MS. Prior to this, Budget..."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."
- "Movinghelp.com was recommended to my neighbor who had rented a U-haul truck by the U-Haul folks. The mover had his own pickup truck there & his girlfriend driving it...."
- "We bought a king size mattress set which is fine. Expensive, but fine. We also bought 2 recliner chairs. 1 chair works ok. The other we had replaced twice and..."
- "Purchased code #L-GZZ209PST-1 from Home Depot approx 6 weeks ago. Cover rain holes are not properly installed. They were put too high in the cover. All sides collect water EVERY..."
- "Bought an piece of JUNK Alternator from Car Quest. 1 Second after I started the car, It was howling and smoking. Needless to say, 2 hours later when I..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."
- "Upon arriving in Nacogdoches, I checked my phone, Days Inn, fairly close, reasonably priced, ok why not. The young lady, that checked us in, would rather get back to texting,..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."